Siemens TK68E571 Einbau - Coffee is coming out very slow

• Siemens TK68E571 Einbau - Coffee is coming out very slow

Hersteller: Siemens | Typ-/Modell: TK68E571 Einbau | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hello, can someone please help me in english?
      while making coffee it seems the coffee is coming out very very slow , it takes much longer to make a coffee as before.
      You hear the waterpump pushing the water and i get the impression as if it's blocked somewhere. I allready decalcified it, but that did not change anything.
      any advice?

thanks,
      ronald/belgium

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

did you descale with a product based on "amidosulphuric acid" or wich product did you use?

In many cases there is a problem wirh the head of the brewing untit (crossbeam has than a
      mechanical fault) or a blockage in the Ceramic-valve or its water inlet hose attachment.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Hi, the descale product is especially for these coffee machines, i bought it here on the webshop.

nevertheless, if was only by your remark i took out the brewing unit, and noticed a lot of coffee restant blocked the brewing unit. Cleaned it, and now it's solved.

Many thanks Blacksheep, this was not the first time you helped me!'

Ronald
    • Hello,

if the Brewing sieve was jammed you should select a coarser
      grind for one click and look whether it happens again.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)